Brand: Juniper Ridge
- BE ONE WITH NATURE: Our cedar scent takes you to the coast of Southern Oregon, to the forests that line the rocky beaches and river ways trailing up into a mountainous wilderness. The siskiyou cedar tree is heavy with mist and vibrant in green-laced boughs reaching down into wet, rich soil and filling the air with ginger-like perfume. Our cedar incense will give you scents of ginger, cedar, redwood bark, coastal spruce boughs and Oregon myrtle flower.
- CAMPFIRE TALES: Do you love the feeling and aroma of sitting around a campfire but don't have the opportunity to do so as often as you would like? Our campfire incense takes you there no matter where you are; think a hike through the mountains or a camping trip in the wilderness. Once this incense starts burning you will easily imagine yourself sitting next to a glorious campfire, roasting marshmallows and being one with nature surrounded by a group of your closest friends.
- MULTI PURPOSE: Incense are used for a variety of reasons, including therapy, meditation, events, aromatherapy, in spas, yoga studios, reiki or simply everyday use at your home. To use, you simply light the tip of the incense stick, extinguish the small flame by blowing on it or fanning it and then place in an appropriate incense holder. Your space will soon be filled with a pleasing, potent scent of the mountains.
- NOTICEABLE BENEFITS: Burning incense regularly may have the ability to provide benefits such as relaxation, possible stress and anxiety reduction, a sense of spirituality, mindfulness, creativity stimulation, a possible increase in focus and, according to some users, an improvement in overall sleep quality.
- GO NATURAL WITH JUNIPER RIDGE: Our products are designed by extracting fragrance from wildflowers, plants, bark, moss, mushrooms and tree trimmings, never using synthetic fragrances. We are built on the simple idea that nothing smells better than the forest. All of our products are produced using old perfume making techniques, including distillation, tincturing, infusion and enfleurage. We have committed to donating 10% of all of our annual profits to Western Wilderness Defense organizations.
Publisher: JUNIPER RIDGE
Details: Along the coast of Southern Oregon, unique and aromatic forests line rocky beaches and river ways that form great knots trailing up into a trackless, mountainous wilderness. The Siskiyou Cedar tree heavy with mist and vibrant in green-laced boughs reaches down into wet, rich soil and fills the air with a ginger-like perfume. This elegant expression of the Pacific Northwest coast eludes culinary description in its warm, round aroma that is more evocative of damp, fresh moss and dark forests where trails dissolve into the thick old growth.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 2.6 x 0.4 inches