Author: T.J. Resler
Brand: National Geographic Books
Edition: First Edition ~1st Printing
- Vibrant fact book packed with information about how things work
- Encourages reading, scientific thinking, exploration, a passion for learning
- A brilliant learning experience!
- Features diagrams, illustrations, accessible explanations, trivia, fun facts, and more
- Explains cell phones, 3D printers, lava lamps, skyscrapers, cameras, and more
Number Of Pages: 208
Publisher: National Geographic Children's Books
Release Date: 2017-10-10
Details: This is a book for all the curious kids whose parents won't let them take apart the family's brand new digital camera. The stuff around us has some pretty cool insides that we don't usually get to see. That's why National Geographic Kids is dissecting all kinds of things in How Things Work: Inside Out,! Read along as we dissect, explore, and explain how things do what they do. Complete with exciting diagrams and illustrations, accessible explanations, trivia, and fun features, How Things Work: Inside Out explains cell phones, 3D printers, lava lamps, skyscrapers, and everything in between!
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 9.2 x 0.9 inches